Herefordshire Council is looking at how the application of technologies can improve the quality and efficiency of care delivery to support people to maintain their well-being, maximise their independence, and reduce their need for the delivery of intrusive care and support services.
Cornwall Council and NHS Kernow have re-designed the way people are supported at home and in supported living services. We have created a new model where people's needs can be met flexibly and innovatively, making the most of limited resources, whilst giving the person the maximum levels of choice and control over their lives.
Estimated contract start date: 9 June 2018
End date: 8 June 2023
NHS England have re-opened their Health Systems Support Framework, providing suppliers with the opportunity to bid to provide services in the following categories:
• Local Health and Care Records
• Informatics, analytics and digital tools for Population Health, Business and Clinical Intelligence
• Tools and applications that support direct patient care
• Transformation and change
• Patient empowerment and activation
• System optimisation
Login and look for Project: tender_4185 - HSSF - 2019